Goals for September:
- Earn $500 on the side — freelance writing, marketing strategy, blogging, selling things. Clearly setting hours isn’t working, since I can never seem to hit them. Let’s try dollars.
- Increase net worth 4% over August.
- Put together a giveaway for Nicer Notes.
- Attend FinCon and try not to dork out too much. Nah, impossible. Meet people who are as dorky as I. Laugh until my cheeks hurt. Maybe even take home some elk?
- 40 hours on the part-time job. No, this is not a good metric. Not going to set an hourly goal anymore.
- Get total debt to something that starts with a 7. No, but I’m not so worried about that — it’ll get there.
- Climb 10 times. Yep! Bringing buddies makes it better.
- Launch new idea that I have just barely gotten off the ground — more on that soon! Yes, Nicer Notes has gotten a few orders and is successful!
- Take a mini-trip with my sister. Done. Lake Chelan was gorgeous, and now we have camping gear!
- Write more on other blogs. I did this and it was fun! I still have the list of people who said they’d like a guest post — I’ll be contacting you sometime this month.
Made it this far? Here’s your door prize:
hee. I love jokes like this.