Some years I go for Cyber Monday in a big way. In fact, I’ll get up early and browse the internet before heading into work.
Okay, it’s true. Sometimes I’ll buy something when I’m at work, too.
But only if it’s an amazing deal.
Honestly, I don’t think I’ll be doing much Cyber Monday shopping this year, and that’s simply because my shopping list is nearly done.
However, I can’t help but notice all the offers coming through, so here are a few that caught my eye (and these companies are affiliates of mine, which again means I get a small commission if you click through and make a purchase, but of course, there are absolutely no requirements there!).
In the summer, I reviewed Wantable (here’s my review), and I wasn’t impressed. I actually liked a few of the items, but didn’t think it had overall value. The PR person contacted me recently and asked me to get a makeup set to see if I liked that any better.
Holy cow, it was night and day.
The makeup is really great.
And if you’re interested in trying it out, Wantable is offering two boxes for new subscribers.
I like this idea, for a couple reasons. One, it really gives you, the buyer, a chance to see if this is something you want to subscribe to, or even get every once in a while. Two, it gives you, the buyer, something for yourself. Which is, I think, what Cyber Monday is more about. Get something nice for yourself, or gift the entire experience. There’s just no way you’ll know your beloved’s preference (especially if you are male, friends!).
Get two boxes for the price of one here.
Moo has the world’s best business cards. They’re so fun. I’ve used their stuff for Frugal Portland, and I’ve used their stuff for my day job.
They’re offering 25% off, so if you need work-related paper products with your name (and, optionally, your face) on them, now’s your chance!
They even have holiday cards, but they’re a little more expensive than they should be.
Get 25% off all Moo here.
Only72 is offering a 3-day flash sale for you to get to try out a bunch of cool things.
Usually Only72 is several hundred dollars, but this time it’s cheaper. It’s only $35.
It’s cheaper because you’re getting long trials of all kinds of cool products.
Here’s the list:
- Shopify – 2 free months — $121.66 value (avg.)
- SaneBox – 1 free month — $15 credit
- CrazyEgg – 3 free months — $98 value
- FreshBooks – 3 free months — $60 value
- SnapEngage – 3 free months — $150 value
- Clicky (Pro) – 6 free months — $79.60 value
- iDoneThis – 3 free months — $50 value
- RightSignature – 1 free month – $25 credit
Some of these require a bit more explanation.
- What users are looking at on your website and where they’re spending the most time.
- Compare what people click on before and after you’ve made changes
- Determine whether users scroll beyond “the fold.”
- See what style of banner ads get clicked.
- Integrates with your current workflow
- Fully customize the look and feel of everything
- No software to install
- You get unlimited sites so it will work across all of your websites
- Customized online invoicing.
- Get paid by your clients through online payments.
- Import and capture expenses easily.
- Automatic and secure backups.
- SaneBox determines the importance of each email based on your past interactions with your in-box.
- Unsubscribe from emails you don’t want to receive with 1-click.
- Automatic follow-up reminders to sent emails that aren’t responded to.
- Put off emails to later with 1-click.
- It’s great for beginners and experts alike and you don’t need any technical or design experience.
- Choose a design, customize it, add your products and your ready to accept payments. You can even do drop-shipping.
- State-of-the-art security for your site and payments.
- Each day your team will get an email asking what they accomplished that day. The following morning you’ll start your day with an email digest of everything your team accomplished the day before.
- Builds a culture of openness and gratitude within your team.
- Creates a simple history of productivity and progress.
- Helps you move your website from data to insights to action in real time.
- Access your analytics on your computer and across multiple mobile devices.
- Heat-mapping technology shows you what’s “working” on your website.
- Split test and optimize for conversions with ease and in real time.
- Secure, legally binding e-signatures.
- No downloads or plug-ins needed.
- Send customized documents for signature online.
- Mobile document signing available.
If you’re interested in trying all this out for $35, click here.