Goals for October:
- Earn $825 in part-time income. This means I’ll be able to pay my rent and utilities on something other than my full-time income. That way, I can reach my other goals more quickly.
- Exercise at a gym at least 16 times, and jog outside at least four times.
- Get student loan in the low $2,000 range.
- Start volunteering for the Humane Society.
- Deep clean my home and make space for peace.
- Continue de-cluttering project. This will help with space.
- Start photography class.
Goals for September, in review:
- Earn $500 on the side — freelance writing, marketing strategy, blogging, selling things. Clearly setting hours isn’t working, since I can never seem to hit them. Let’s try dollars. Pass! I have still not asked for or recieved a paycheck for hours worked July-September on one of my part-time jobs, which is okay, because I’m just going to throw all of that check toward the student loan.
- Increase net worth 4% over August. Pass! I blew this one out of the water. September net worth increased almost 11% over August.
- Put together a giveaway for Nicer Notes. Fail. First week of October instead.
- Attend FinCon and try not to dork out too much. Nah, impossible. Meet people who are as dorky as I. Laugh until my cheeks hurt. Maybe even take home some elk? Pass. I loved this — in case you couldn’t tell by the number of posts dorking out on this conference. I still haven’t organized my notes but I’m excited to read them and learn everything all over again.
Made it this far? Here’s your door prize:via the blogess via Pinterest