The March state-of-my-debts will be a separate post, since I don’t usually get paid until the 5th or so, and my automated bills come out around the 7th, so look for that after Women’s Money Week (which is going to be awesome).
I was reading Making Sense of Cents, and Michelle has a monthly post that keeps her accountable. That sounds fun, so I’ll steal her idea (also stole her idea to have an advertising tab, so thanks!) and write March goals. This way, I’ll hold myself accountable!
Frugal Portland’s March Goals
- Climb at least ten times, and use both guest passes — this will bring my per-climb cost down to under $30 (which is still way higher than I ultimately want it)
- If I do end up getting that money from the state of Oregon, put all of it toward my student loan
- Work 40 hours on the side — I really need to do this, I have a client, I need to find time!
- Hang all my pictures
- Make banana chips
- Make kale chips
- Make all-natural house cleaners — like homemade “Clorox wipes”
- Make ten batches of salted caramels — I need to get on this, since my friend is getting married in April and it’s the début of O’Malley’s Handmade Confections!
- Launch omalleysconfections.com for real — there are only placeholders there now (but I did figure out how to do the favicon, which is arguably the most important part!)