- 40 hours on the part-time job.
- Get total debt to something that starts with a 7.
- Climb 10 times.
- Play in the sun.
June Goals, in review:
- 40 hours on the part-time job. Nope, fail. 25 again. Maybe 40 isn’t reasonable? Either that or I’m not trying hard enough!
- Three big piles of jewelry on eBay. Then, with the proceeds, buy another vase with my friend, and post the good stuff. We did this, and it was fun! But the next vase we bought was a bust so we don’t even get to sell the “good” stuff.
- Get total debt to something that starts with a 7. Fail. Ambitious to put it up for July, even!
- Think about my living situation. Figure out the best move for me, financially. Pass. Staying put for now, but may move again before the end of 2012.
- Travel to Madison, WI, and introduce the voice of reason to all of my dad’s side of the family. Take many pictures. Pass. This was a very fun trip and I did in fact take many pictures.
Made it this far? Here’s your door prize: