May Goals, in Review
- I will work 40 hours on the side, and this time, really, I will put those paychecks directly toward the loan. Fail. 25.5 hours in May.
- Keep working on this blog and interacting with others — it has been really fun so far. Pass. But kind of fail for being so vague. This is a little like, keep breathing, or keep brushing my teeth.
- Climb ten times, and bring the per-climb rate to $12 or less. Pass, but only just. Per-climb fee is $10.50, and I still love climbing, so I’m sticking with it.
- Work on a pull up — I swear, this is one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Pass, because I again gave myself an ‘out’ — worked on it, did not do it.
- Finish my online resume. Fail. Pretty sure I thought about this for one minute while writing it, never to think about it again.
- Take pictures of jewelery I bought at Goodwill and put them up on eBay. I have a friend who has a really high eBay rating, who has agreed to let me use his name and said he’d put anything I earned toward my student loan debt. Pass, but only because I didn’t make this a goal to make money!
- 40 hours on the part-time job.
- Three big piles of jewelry on eBay. Then, with the proceeds, buy another vase with my friend, and post the good stuff.
- Get total debt to something that starts with a 7.
- Think about my living situation. Figure out the best move for me, financially.
- Travel to Madison, WI, and introduce the voice of reason to all of my dad’s side of the family. Take many pictures.
Made it this far? Here’s your door prize: