See, I’m not the only one who gets angry about sexism! This company warms my heart.
Let me count the ways:
- Kids parodying Beastie Boys (long live the 90s!)
- The line about how pink is for girls and everything else is for boys
- The idea that they’re training engineers
- The fact that the toys actually look pretty cool
- This one looks fun for girls and boys (no judgement here!)
Anyway, I thought this was a neat idea, and the price is pretty reasonable! Although I don’t have any girl kids on my Christmas list (at least not “willing to pay retail”), I will tell everyone who has girls to buy this.
Want one of your very own for your future engineer? Click through this link* to see the most recent price.
If you get to play with one, let me know how they are!
*That’s an affiliate link. If you click through it, not only do angels get their wings, but you can skip the donation box at church since you’re donating to my cause. I kid, I kid. You are of course not expected to buy all of the things at Amazon simply because you find this post (and gift!) pretty neat.